15.9.14

Ch0pp£d + $ReweD

Growing up I hated anything chopped and screwed. Either because I'd accidentally click on a chopped and screwed version (by accident) of a song  I desperately wanted to listen to the original version of , or because all the ones I heard were complete trash and made by people jumping on the trend for views. 
But a few years back I started listening to it more and came across some sick ones *praying emoji*

There are so many versions of  Beyonce - Kitty Kat (chopped n screwed) on youtube but this is my fave which was luckily on soundcloud (monday morning vibes sorted) . This was the first chopped and screwed song I liked *madting* and it's been favourite ever since.


Made way more recent than Kitty Kat but I love this version. The original songs vibes are perfect for the edit and I could literally listen to this song during Armageddon and not loose my shit, it's that calming.

VA x E&N

*