1.6.14

Band Of Outsiders | Autumn/Winter 2014-15 Collection

Who hasn't written a full post on high fashion in a year *raises hand* whose going to sound a bit lost in this post ? *raises hand* so here it is...



This is literally the first thing I've seen from this brand and I do like it. Their collection isn't boring and strictly monochrome like all the other autumn/winter collections I've seen; as clean as black and white can look, the trend is getting really f*cking boring, it's timeless but no one seems to experiment with it anymore. 
Anyway i loved the use lines, prints and fur to add interest, and the oxford shoes are perfection. I have to say i would wear every single outfit included in this post especially the 2nd and 3rd. I can't wait to see what else this brand releases because this collection has sparked some interest.

VA x E&N

*