27.5.14

Repeat.


This week has made me realise the type of people i need to surround myself with, and sadly half of the people i surround myself with right now aren't those people, they literally don't understand me.
I seem to always get "i don't understand your music taste" or "i don't understand you personal style choices" and while that's fine, but no one ever says it in a positive way, it more of a "just don't dress like that or the music you listen to should be more like everyone else's (uk top 40 every single day of your life, or listen to one genre forever)" and you know what no. no. no. I use my broad music taste to develop myself as a person so chill.
Rant over, I made a playlist centered around classic Motown tunes and it makes me so content so here is the first song on the playlist. enjoy.

VA x E&N

*