12.3.14

Repeat | Super short Oxymoron Review.



So another artist from my favourite collective has recently released his third studio album;Oxymoron. It's getting as much love as 'good kid, m.A.A.d city', hitting number 1 in the US Billboard's Rap Album, R&B/Hip hop, Billboard 200 charts and Number 1 on iTunes top albums. This album gives me 90's hip hop vibes, but the Black Hippy collective are talented in picking the right beats and concepts so it doesn't surprise me. I'm still listening to the album, so i might do an update for a full review.
 Unfortunately I didn't manage to get tickets to go see Q at KoKo London or Electric Brixton ( My brother did though *drop kicks a tree*) so i can't do anything extensive for a blog post like i planned, but that's life i guess. 
Anyway... Californication is one of my fave tracks off the album (deluxe edition).

VA x E&N


*