24.1.14

Listen Up ! | Years & Years


Years & Years are a band I've been listening a lot to recently and have come to love despite the fact I've only been listening to old house and hip hop as of recent. 
They're really different to bands I usually listen to, mainly because the lead singer Olly Alexander has the most soulful voice I've heard in indie band.
but i'd never forget the rest of the band as well, they are all clearly very talented and I fell in love with them the moment I saw their performance on the an Overground train.


I was so close to making this song a 'Repeat', i can't stop listening to it ! it has a vibe I only ever feel when I listen to house. This song is amazing and makes so much sense as it was released on Kitsune. The warped and hypnotic beat leaves you in a trance perfect for summer evenings and winter nights. Years & Years are a band to look out for in the coming months.

Visit their Website: www.yearsandyears.co.uk
Visit their Twitter: www.twitter.com/yearsandyears
Visit their Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/YearsAndYears

I've been doing a ton of music posts for a while and i'm still not sure if i  should make my blog mostly music or still balance between fashion and music but that's a whole other conversation...hope you enjoy these new tracks !

VA x E&N

*