31.1.14

January Inspiration.

Well It's near the end of the first month of the new year e.g It's F*CKING FEBRUARY TOMORROW...wut?!

I thought I'd switch it up once again and do a different type of 'inspiration' post. Rather than doing a collective of images I've found to help inspire me for projects for the month, i'm going to show you things that have inspired me in the past (in monthly installments) and made me...well me. 
enjoy x

Introducing...

Photo by Christoph Boecken.

...This beautiful little lady, Parti also known as Maria Rathjen - A designer from Hamburg.

At the age of 12 i found her blog via Tumblr, I fell in love with her illustrations & her photography. My passion for both has grown even more ever since. Thank You Maria. To be even half as good/amazing as you one day, would be dream.

Her Blog: www.parti.tumblr.com/
Her Portfolio: www.partiparti.de/

VA x E&N

*