26.7.13

July Inspiration.


 

                          
This month's inspo is very minimal due to the fact I'm still more involved in last months inspiration but yeah here it is...I'm slowly falling in love with swimwear after completely hating it, but I love how it was styled in this picture because it involves a printed cover up, over sized shades and 20's inspired jewellery, love love love it. I've also been looking more at Basquiat's work & life, drawing so much inspiration from all different aspects of his personality and art. Agi & Sam are officially my loves, for menswear they have been a huge huge inspiration for me and I only began looking into them a month ago, they are such beautiful people with such beautiful ideas for their collections & pieces, and I hope to be at least half as good as them one day. Finally, I decided to put up a picture of Jester White, personally, he is the most attractive and beautiful man I have ever come across, not just as a model but I mean in everyday life, but yeah I love the way he carries himself and in an interview I watched that he did for i-D Mag, he seemed really down to earth and open, qualities I hope to have sooner or later.
 
Tell me what you think about this months inpo !x
 
VA x E&N
 
*