1.4.13

April Inspiration.

 
 

 

So this month's Inspiration includes Colours, Boys and More Colours.
Menswear, Menswear, Menswear, oh how I've missed you ! This season I'll hopefully be posting more about Menswear brands and Collections as spring seems to be my favourite season for it. Oh and I've recently been looking at some sick artists to get some inspirations for illustrations and graphic designs and might actually do a couple art posts too...something new, maybe ?
And although I know Floral isn't exactly original when it comes to spring looks, I couldn't help it, it's still beautiful and I'd love to try wearing a block colour outfit this spring/summer, maybe after a few weeks of Pilates though aha...
 
Tell me what you think about this months inspiration and other images/items/people you might have included...
 
VA x E&N
 
*