17.3.13

Listen Up! | Shade of Red


I've been meaning to do a blog post on Shade Of Red for a while now so here it goes...
Shade of Red are a band I've been listening to for a while now and I keep falling more and more in love with them with every song I listen to, I haven't heard anything like them for a ages so I just think they're perfect and so f*cking talented.
'Tragedy of Artists'
This is the first song I listened to from them and I can't stop listening to it. I don't think I could ever get tired of this song either, I just think everything Shade of Red make is so fresh and unique. I would love to see them perform this live...it would probably be pretty epic.

'Want Some Change'
This song is on my 'go to school' playlist and definitely makes my pretty shit days 100 times better and I think the use of instruments in this song are genius. Ugh I just love everything.

Be sure to check them out, you won't regret it...trust me.

Visit their Website: www.shadeofred.co.uk
Visit their facebook page: www.facebook.com/shadeofredband
Follow them on twitter: www.twitter.com/shadeofredband
Get Their EP (Anne Ivory) : www.shadeofred.bandcamp.com

Tell me what you think about 'Shade of Red' and if you love them, show them some support by sharing their songs !x

VA x E&N

*