25.2.13

Prom Outfit: Romwe | Senso | Stella McCartney

So I've already done a post on a prom outfit but recently I've been hearing and seeing people panicking about what to wear so I thought I help and give you guys a few ideas if you happen to have prom in a few months...and if you don't have prom, this post can give you a few ideas for an informal or formal night out you may have coming up...
 
 
 

 

 


 
  • Romwe Sleeveless "Pearls Flower" Black Dress
  • Senso's Zimran heels
  • Stella McCartney Hologram Bag
 This outfit was more formal, I kept to a classic combination of a dress, heels and a clutch but didn't keep it to boring. Once again I saw this little black dress on Romwe and it also has a classic & retro style to it, I think I'm in denial about the era I live in...Sad, But this dress will keep me happy and these heels, oh these heels, they are so beautifully constructed, the shape, the wood, the straps...oh my, I'm definitely getting closer to wanting to wear heels. Lastly I decided this Stella McCartney Hologram Bag would match up perfectly, it just modernises the whole as well as adding a more youthful look to the outfit...Love it !x
 
Tell me what you think and I hope this post helps with any outfit ideas in the future....
 
VA x E&N
 
*