8.2.13

Listen Up! | We're No Heroes


So We're No Heroes are a band I've been listening to for a few months now and I am completely in love with their music, they are amazing and definitely deserve sh-t loads of recognition...

'Ghost Coast'
This was the first song I had ever heard from them and I automatically knew they were a band I would forever listen to...I like how chilled the song can make me as well as making me feel upbeat when needed...perfection.

'Distort The Air'
This was released last month and I had it on repeat for weeks...best song to listen to on early & long journeys...helped me stay awake and feel better when having to travel to college interviews at early hours of the morning.

WNH are a fantastic band, and since I have currently stopped listening to music as much a I used to, they will always have a place on my playlist when I do.

Visit their Website: www.werenoheroes.com
Visit their FB page: www.facebook.com/werenoheroes
Follow them on twitter: www.twitter.com/werenoheroes
Follow them on Instagram: www.instagram.com/werenoheroes


Tell me what you think about We're No Heroes and be sure to have a listen to more of their songs !x

VA x E&N

*