19.2.13

LFW | Clements Ribeiro



 
Clements Ribeiro were definitely a favourite of mine for LFW. I'm a huge fan of prints so this collection screamed out at me. To be totally honest I had heard little about the designers so when I saw this I officially made them one of my favourites...and I would wear every single thing in this A/W collection if I could and omfg the coat !!! I think I have an obsession with Coats and Jackets but no wonder with coats like this constantly popping up...ugh it's too much...but I advise you all go watch the catwalk show or if you really can't be bothered HERE is a link to Vogue's live catwalk pictures.
Oh and be sure to watch the rest of LFW on : www.londonfashionweek.com/live.aspx
 
Tell me what you think about this collection and be sure to watch the rest of LFW !!!x
 
VA x E&N
 
*