4.2.13

Isn't She Lovely | Kate Moss | i-D Pre-Spring Alphabetical Issue


 
So as many of you may have seen, Kate Moss is on the Cover of i-D mag for their Pre-Spring Alphabetical Issue to celebrate her twenty years of history with the Magazine, she first featured on the front of the Mag in 1993, looking all cute, fresh faced and lovely in nothing but an oversized Jumper, and now she looks no different to be totally honest, her face has matured a little but she still looks unbelievable beautiful...it makes me what to cry a bit...And the Fact she's a british model makes me love her just that tad bit more aha...
(This is a little random but in 1993, i-D magazine cost £1.95...another reason to add to why I wish I was born in the mid 80's)
 
Tell me what you think about Kate in general and Go Purchase the Magazine soon !!!
 
VA x E&N

*