11.2.13

If I Were A Boy: YSL | Paul Smith | Balmain | Lanvin



So as some of you may know if you follow me on twitter and/or Instagram, I have a love...almost an obsession, with menswear, I've always been a lover of fashion but I feel as if I would love to one day become a menswear designer because it just more interesting to me, but anyway I was on MatchesFashion.com and looked through the Men's section and fell in love...

  • Outfit-
  • The first photo is an outfit by Saint Laurent but my main attraction was to the Lambskin Biker Jacket.OMG.I would love to wear that, boy or not, it would be a cute boyfriend biker jacket, it's so slick...uggghhhhh lllloooovvveeee iiitttt. (check out the whole outfit on http://www.matchesfashion.com/product/148816 )


  • Shoes- (Left to Right)
  1. The first shoe is by Paul Smith, They're the Grand heavy lace-up brogues and they are gorgeous...I definitely have an obsession with brogues, that's for sure.
  2. The Second are by one of my favourite brands, Balmain, they're the Monk-strap raffia front shoes and I just thought they looked super cool, they're not your ordinary shoe but they're still beautifully individual.
  3. And Last of all, Lanvin's Textured hologram leather Derby Shoes which I wish were Unisex because they are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.enough said.
Tell me what you think in the comments, oh and feel free to tell me about any menswear brands you think I should check out...
 
VA x E&N

*