8.1.13

The Burberry Spring/Summer 2013 | Romeo Beckham

The Burberry Spring/Summer 2013 Campaign Starring:

Romeo Beckham

 

So I was so happy when I found out Romeo Beckham was going to be Modelling for Burberry, He is the cutest thing ever and well honestly, he probably has some of the best genetics in the world, His Dad is Athletic and HOOOOOOOOT and his mum is a f-cking spice girl and beautiful...This kid is no doubt Model Material and I think Burberry saw this and didn't only see the hype they would get from him being a Beckham.

This Collection is awesome, fun and so slick. I have always been a fan of Trent coats and Burberry's are classics, so when I saw those Satin Trench coats, my eyes lit up. Burberry's use of monochrome and bright colours, gives the collection a balance, as well as putting a new twist on such classic and timeless styles.

I am also in love with the fact that Burberry use Tom Odell's song 'Another Love' for this ad...He's amazing and worth listening to...check him out !!!
 
Tell me what you think about the Collection and Burberry's new little Model, Romeo in the Comments...
 
VA x E&N