31.1.13

Listen Up! | D E N A

 
D E N A is an artist I've only started listening to a couple of weeks ago and I already love her...I can't forget to mention that her sense of style is AMAZING.
 
Her song 'Cash, Diamond Rings, Swimming Pools' is addictive as well as her song 'Games' which has become a favourite in general.
 
'Cash, Diamond Rings, Swimming Pools'
  I know you probably just finished watching this video and thought..."ummm, is this a parody ?" but personally I don't even care, she looks like she's having the time of her life, and that Suit.OMFG.THAT SUIT.
 
 
'Games'
This This This... I Love This.
Many of you may now know producers 'Disclosure' and I think that this song reminds me of them a little. This tune is amazing and the video is so simplistic but trancy.
 
She is definitely an Artist I'm going to listen to constantly...and after a few weeks of giving up on music because I haven't heard anything good in a while, she has definitely helped music to redeem it's self for me...Thank You D E N A!!!
 
Visit her site: www.denafromtheblock.com
Follow Her Instagram: www.instagram.com/denaftb
Follow Her On Twitter: www.twitter.com/dena_ftb
 
Tell me what you think about D E N A and fell free to tell me any new or even old artists or song you suggest I listen to...
 
VA x E&N