24.1.13

January WishList: Acne New Arrivals & Nike








 

So this post is a little short but I thought I would let you guys know about the gorgeous new arrivals at Acne...This Patia Currency Green shirt (and shorts) & Wilde Black Sunglasses are possibly the most beautiful things I've laid my eyes on all January...and although these patent Chelsea boot heels aren't new arrivals, they are amazing.
And as for the trainers...Okay, so I don't wear trainers...ever. I'm more of a Loafer, Dr Martens, and Platform girl but these Air Max 90 Hyperfuse Neon trainers are actually quite appealing, seeing as I've suddenly fallen in love with neon colours, but it's strange for me to like Nike trainers to be honest, I've always had a love for Adidas but I have owned Nike trainers before, they were Huarache's and I was about 9...wow.
 
Tell me what you think about the Acne New Arrivals (www.acnestudios.com) and Nike as a brand...
 
VA x E&N

*