14.1.13

Alexander McQueen | Spring/Summer 2013 Ready-to-Wear Collection



 
 
So the new Alexander McQueen Spring/Summer 2013 collection has made me fall in love with Sarah Burton all over again. Everything about it is so creative yet so classic. The inspiration for this collection was Bees...I know right, But who can argue when it came out this amazing. The oversized beekeeper styled hats are so dramatic but not too overpowering. Sarah Burton has managed to pay so much attention to detail,from the intricate patterns on the corsets to the stone filled heels...and the accessories, oh the accessories...I can't even begin to explain how I fell in complete and utter love with them, but I can show you them and trust you'll understand. 
 
 

 
 
Perfection.
 
Tell me what you think about the collection in the comments
 
VA x E&N

*